Do It Yourself
- Water in applications for best result if service of the day requires it.
- Water lawn 1 to 2 times a week for 45 minutes disregard if it rains substantially
- Watering lawn promotes healthy root system!
- April-Sep mow every 5-10 days
- October-Nov mow every 10-14 days
- Dec-Feb mow once a month
- March-mow bi weekly
- Mowing lawn prevents weeds from emerging, helps your lawn to hold nutrients longer, and creates a denser lawn.
- When mowing your lawn, make sure your mower blades are SHARP; this makes for a cleaner cut and prevents the mower blade from tearing the grass blades which could cause a disease to develop in your lawn.
LEAF FREE LAWN
- Keep leaves off of your lawn to allow air flow and nutrients to reach the grass and reduce the risk of fungus and pest problems in your lawn during the fall and winter months.
- Rake leaves place them under trees and shrubs, allowing them to serve as compost.
These are the cultural practices that maximize your lawn treatment program and gives you the desired healthy and beautiful lawn. Ultimately, these practices boosts your curb appeal and property value.